Cooperation with OAT /Overseas Adventure Travel/
Voyage Unique Mongolie has been successfully cooperating with Overseas Adventure Travel since 2012. This is a famous American travel brand of Grand Circle Corporation that focuses on helping Americans to discover the world, going where Americans don't go. Both companies have shared ways - provide excellence and value to our customers. We have been learning from OAT and helped them to achieve their goal and they helped us to constantly improve. In 2014, we were awarded "Excellence in service" certificate by OAT. In order to protect nature and combating desertification, “Dream Gobi” lodge starts Green zone project in October 2014. Together with OAT Foundation “Dream Gobi” lodge develops a project called “One OAT traveler - One tree”.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) is internationally recognized as the world’s leading quality management standard and has been implemented by over one million organisations in over 170 countries globally.
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001:2015 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
To be the leading tour company with superior, high quality service and nature-friendly, sustainable, adhered to the responsible tourism principles in its activity.
Our values include:
- Run responsible business - Our customers will always be our priority. We focus on providing caring, heartfelt service and work to make their time in Mongolia comfortable, safe and full of good memories. We stay consistent in our goal to stay reliable.
- Respectful to nature: We follow eco tourism principles and operates in sustainable ways. We see the nature of Mongolia as the most important wealth of our company and our country.
- Real value: We know the value of time and money. We work to bring the best values to our customers and to the investors.
- Strong team: A core of the best service is our team. We are united by the common goal and created friendly, supportive environment. We believe our team is the strongest.
- Support local community: Our success will reach the local community and will be shared for their benefits.
Why Voyage Unique Mongolie
- Many years of experience in travel industry
- Standardized services
- Japanese management
- Experienced Travel team
- Good reputation
- Reliable partner
- Excellence in camp business and management
- True value in Responsible Travel
- The group has own auto park
- 45 seated bus – 2
- 22 seated bus – 2
- Sedan, mini van – 5
- Jeeps – 4
- We have a contract with independent bus lease companies