Before you start applying for a visa, please check if you’re in the visa-free countries for the temporary stay. USA, Brazil, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macau, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus (up to 90 days), Canada, Cuba, Germany, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Laos (up to 30 days), Philippines (up to 21 days), and HongKong, Singapore, (up to 14 days). If you hold a diplomatic passport, please contact our office for the extended details with 30 more countries.
To acquire Mongolian Tourist Visa type “J” for up to 30 days, submit your visa application to Mongolian Embassies/Consulates. To stay longer than 30 days, please contact our sales support team for details.
Tourist Visa List
1. Completed application form,
2. Passport in original (must be valid for a minimum of six months before your intended travel to Mongolia)
3. 3.5 by 4.5 cm photo (the size of the photo is mandatory)
4. A copy of hotel booking or accommodation information in Mongolia or trip itinerary
5. A copy of flight/train tickets
6. Proof of sufficient funds, i.e. bank statements for the recent six months (if necessary)
7. The visa fee is to be paid upon submission of the application. The fee is non-refundable.
A tourist visa is usually valid for a stay of up to 30 days within six months from the date of issue.
Mongolian Embassies are in Astana, Ankara, Bangkok, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Beijing, Warsaw, Washington, Vienna, Vientiane, Hanoi, Havana, New Delhi, Cairo, Canberra, London, Moscow, Rome, Ottawa, Paris, Pyongyang, Prague, Sofia, Seoul, Singapore, Stockholm, Tokyo, and Kuwait.
Mongolian Consulates are in Bishkek, Huhhot, Hong kong, Istanbul, Irkutsk, Kyzyl, Osaka, San Francisco, Ulan-Ude, Busan, Erlian, Taipei.